Events & Education
KSHIMSS 2024 Conference: THREATLEVEL : HEALTHCARE
The Kansas HIMSS Board invites you to the KSHIMSS 2024 Conference, themed "THREATLEVEL: HEALTHCARE". We'll delve into crucial aspects of safeguarding healthcare information.
Location: Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Wichita, Kansas Date: April 18-19, 2024
Join us for a focused exploration into Safe Practices, Smart Strategies, and Strategic Visions, with a particular emphasis on:
- Cyber Tabletop Exercises: Learn how to conduct your own internal exercises from industry experts.
- Exploring HIN's During Attacks: Understand the dynamic role of Health Information Networks responding to cyber threats.
- Real World Experiences from Attacks in Kansas: Hear firsthand accounts of real-world experiences, learning from incidents to strengthen our collective cybersecurity resilience.
- Vendor Expo - Join us for a showcase of top-tier services and products from vendors you can trust.
- Networking with other Members
- More Items Still to Come!
Registration Now Open at https://kshimss2024.eventbrite.com/
Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview, 400 West Douglas Avenue, Wichita, KS 67202
Please make your hotel reservations by March 16th, 2023 to receive our group rate.
Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability.
Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to our group number 10077552
Click HERE to book online or at www.druryhotels.com to book online using the number.